Water Damage Restoration in Beverly Hills
Water damage accounts for a staggering amount of all property damage at approximately 70 percent. Whether it be from broken pipes, flooding, clogged gutters, sewer backups or after a fire, water can cause extensive damage that poses a threat to a building’s structure, interior furnishings and personal valuables. Mold can begin to form as quickly as 48 hours after the water incident and can trigger serious long-term health issues if left unattended to.
Because water can wreak so much havoc on a home, it is so important for homeowners in Beverly Hills to have a professional water damage restorer on hand to promptly deal with the problem before it gets out of hand. Luckily for Beverly Hills residents, if their homes ever suffer from water damage, they simply need to call (805) 432-1587 to reach Samuels Construction.
For years, Samuels Construction has been trusted to restore water damaged Beverly Hills homes and businesses because customers know that we have more experience completing restoration projects and the proper licenses and insurances to do a job well done. We understand that home and business owners are typically in shock when they first see the initial devastation, but once they call in Samuels Construction’s water damage restoration professionals, we’ll make it good as new and as efficiently as possible.
If you require immediate assistance for your water damaged property, call (805) 432-1587 now and we’ll be there as soon as we can to assess the situation.
Our Water Damage Restoration Process
Restoring your property after its been exposed to massive amounts of water involves a very specific process so that we can make sure that the structural integrity of your property isn’t compromised and that you are not going to suffer from mold-related health hazards in the future.
Samuels Construction’s water damage restoration process is as follows:
- Inspection: Before we begin, we need to know what we’re up against. By assessing the extent of the damage as well as the source of the problem, we can help outline the best means to restoring your property.
- Water Removal: Pumps and vacuums are used to get rid of the water in your home or business. The type of equipment we use will depend on the extent of the water damage, but we begin this as soon as possible to prevent mold and bacteria from growing.
- Drying: Once all the standing water and absorbent surfaces have been vacuumed, drying and dehumidification begins. This can take several weeks to fully complete, but being thorough in removing any moisture is our way of ensuring that there are no problems that will arise in the future.
- Cleaning: Carpeting, clothing, drapery and personal belongings need to be cleaned and sanitized to make sure that they don’t start sprouting spores. We may also use air scrubbers to get rid of any particles from the air.
- Restoration: In this step, we will replace materials like drywall and insulation compromised by the water damage. The length of this step varies depending on the extent of the damage, but we guarantee to build it back up stronger than before.
The key to proper water damage restoration is acting fast so that we aren’t fighting an uphill battle against mold contamination. So, as soon as you notice water on your property where it’s not supposed to be, call Samuels Construction at (805) 432-1587 and one of our representatives will be there shortly to assess the situation.